Please join us in becoming a Charter Member of the Mendocino Public Safety Foundation.
Your generous annual donation will bring these benefits:
- The knowledge that you’ve helped keep Mendocino County a great place to live.
- Receipt for deduction of your donation from federal and state taxable income (subject to your individual tax status).
- For businesses, a membership placard suitable for window or wall display.
- For individuals, an annual membership bumper sticker and [for membership levels of $100 or more per year] a license plate holder.
- Our annual report on law enforcement in Mendocino County and how your donation has been spent.
- An invitation to the Foundation’s annual meeting.
P.O. Box 123, Ukiah, CA 95482
Business members donating $100 or more receive a “2015 donor” placard suitable for display.
Family members donating $25 or more receive a Donor bumper sticker.
Donors of $100 or more also receive license plate holder.
Our mailing list won’t be shared with anyone.
Have time to help? The Foundation is a all-volunteer organization. If you would like to volunteer to help us support public safety and foster good citizen-police relations, please contact: email@example.com